I wish…. If only…..
The nearest claims I have to fame and fortune are:
- I was once in the audience of “Top Of The Pops” (Sad – but did you see me?)
- I have shaken a Prime Minister’s hand (big deal)
- I was the first marketer in the UK to use a Xerox laser printer for direct mail (much to the disgust of those who hate receiving so called ‘junk mail’ – please forgive)
- I was the first to suggest and pioneer a degree course in ‘Sales and Marketing’ [certainly a UK first for Bradford Business School – and possibly a world first – if you know differently please tell me]
- I was the first to solve a data storage problem in town planning computer simulation models, using data compression techniques (Yipee)
Have another go: